• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LolaAngell33

LolaAngell33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
I will post two separate notes in regard to my subject Title. First, my Apple Mail is coming through with the dates all mixed up.... I have checked and I have prefs set to have the newest at the top. I have run Disk Utility, restarted and shut down and restarted my Mac... I have searched for mail questions and find nothing to help. Anyone???
Thanks, Old Granny Lola

#2 mrmacfixit

mrmacfixit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
to as Apple Mail. Is this mail addressed to you with an email suffix of .mac/.me/.cloud or is this mail from some other mail provider which you are reading with the Apple Mail app? Once that is settled, a screen shot may come in handy. P

#3 LolaAngell33

LolaAngell33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
OK, my reference to "Apple Mail" is the app/program that came with my OS which is Yosemite. I have an "iCloud" email address.... and, how would I know if what I am reading came from some other mail provider.... my guess is that some does...but, what do I know? The "From" column shows only the name of the sender and their email address such as yours, it shows ... and they come from various places....you know what I mean, I hope. How would this have anything to do with the order in which I receive them? I can't find how to send a screen shot.... "Help" is no help. Thanks, Old Granny Lola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users