• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LolaAngell33

LolaAngell33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
It's probably just my ignorance, but I am having trouble navigating this forum. I don't think all of my tracked discussions were moved back when I screwed up a while back...not to worry, it's just that I'm sure there is an answer out there about my Mail problem. I did not see a particular segment set aside for "Mail." I do have confidence that someone will be able to straighten me out.... I can get to mail through the back door by searching for either "Today or Yesterday."
Thanks,
Old Granny Lola

#2 mrmacfixit

mrmacfixit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
in the hope that he will be able to sort that out for you. Meanwhile, what difficulty are you having with navigating the forums? Personally, I have created a bookmark/favorite for each of the Mac forums and grouped them together under the one heading. That way, I just click on the one link and all the Mac forums come up under a separate tab in Safari (or whatever browser you are using) Then it's just a question of moving from tab to tab. How are you trying to navigate? P

#3 LolaAngell33

LolaAngell33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
I just think that my question on how to straighten out the order (date wise) that my mail comes in has been answered because I remember having this problem before. As to navigating the forum, I go to the main page, look for "Mac," then click on software or whatever I think might be the right one. I would love to know how you have yours arranged. I just have the forum home page bookmarked. Thanks, P Old Granny Lola

#4 mrmacfixit

mrmacfixit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
I first went to each of the Mac forums and created a bookmark for each one. If you put all those bookmarks, 6 of them, into one bookmark folder, ALL the Mac forums will open at once when you click the bookmark folder. Then just hop from forum to forum P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users